Bulk Price per seat is only applicable to “Lumpsum Purchase” of 6 or more Seats of the DFYS CoachingTM Program. Accumulation of 6 or more Seats through individual separate purchases DO NOT QUALIFY to receive the Bulk Price per Seat stated per the above pricing table.
Should wire transfer payment method be used for remitting the program fee, the transfer must be remitted to DLE within 7 business days from the acceptance of this quote/proposal to complete registration of DFYS Coaching program. You acknowledge and agree that the DFYS Coaching Program does not include travel and lodging and such travel or lodging expenses incurred by You, in the case of attending a Live in-person event. It shall be Your sole responsibility and shall be in addition to any fees or expenses You paid for DFYS Coaching Program.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION. By accepting this Agreement, You acknowledge that You have thoroughly and carefully considered the cost and the value of joining the DFYS Coaching Program prior to making this commitment to invest.
Due to the nature of our DFYS Coaching Program and services, which includes downloadable videos, digital contents and documents, tools, streaming videos, online training portal membership and subscriptions, virtual events, and/or clients and coaches’ interactions through online or video conference call sessions, and other unless otherwise stated,
ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Your DFYS Coaching Program includes Coaching Sessions, NO REFUND will be available for any unused Coaching Sessions.
When You choose to join the Done-For-You Sales CoachingTM Program, You acknowledged and agreed to commit to the FULL Coaching Term, NO REFUND will be available for any unused Coaching Sessions.
NO CANCELLATION and NO WITHDRAWAL of the Coaching Program is allowed during the Coaching Term.
Your DFYS Coaching Program must be activated within 12 months from the date of purchase. Seat Activation is defined as the completion of “First” Coaching Session. Seat Activation date is defined as the date of “First” Coaching Session. The “First” Coaching Session represents the initial Coaching call with Your assigned Coach welcoming Your enrollment of the Program, also known as “Welcome Call”.
NO REFUND for any unused Seat. NO REFUND for Seat purchase not activated within 12 months from the date of purchase.
NO REFUND for any unused Seat(s) from Bulk Price purchase. NO REFUND for Seat(s) purchase(s) not activated within 12 months from the date of purchase from Bulk Price purchase.
NO DEFERRAL of unused Seat(s) or Un-activated Seat(s)
NO REFUND for any unused Coaching Session(s). NO DEFERRAL of unused Coaching Session(s).
- COACHING SESSIONS OBLIGATION. Your DFYS Coaching program includes Coaching Sessions, You acknowledge, agree and accept the following obligations:
All Coaching Sessions must be completed within 12 months from “First” Coaching Session.
– It is Your responsibility to maintain contact with Your assigned Coach and schedule Your Coaching Sessions
– It is Your responsibility to attend Your Coaching sessions on time and act with respect and professionalism
– Under no circumstance, Your Coach is obligated to provide any make-up Coaching Session(s) if You missed Your Coaching appointment(s).
– Rescheduling of Your coaching sessions is allowed with reasonable advance notice to Your coach. You should be mindful to exert respect of the time commitment by Your coach, Your fellow DFYS Coaching Program clients and Yourself to get maximum results
– Skipping or not following your Coaching sessions sequence will impair your ability to absorb the DFYS Coaching Program materials and your learning progress, therefore, each Coaching session that requires rescheduling should be no more than 30 days from Your initial scheduled date. Your Coach has no obligation to honor a request to reschedule of Your coaching session(s) beyond the 30 days timeline.
– The DFYS Coaching Program completion will typically require 12 months of Your commitment to produce optimal benefits.
– During the Entire period of Your Coaching Program, DLE will assign “one” designated Coach to conduct Your Coaching sessions. DLE strongly recommends You stay with the “one” designated Coach throughout the Entire Period.
– DLE allows an option for You to request a change of Designated Coach for “ONE-TIME ONLY” during the Entire Coaching period, for a US$500 administration fee.
NO REFUNDS will be honored for any missed or unused coaching sessions.
- NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that DLE made No promise, warranty, guarantee, or any other representation with respect to Your future employment opportunity, income or gains resulting from the provision of DFYS Coaching Program and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as a result of any income claims.
- TERMINATION. DLE reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability by DLE to You to terminate Your DFYS Coaching Program registration, disbanding Your access to community or other clients’ social media platform, and course materials with no refund, on any of the following grounds: (a) if You violate the Terms of this Agreement; (b) if You cease to be a member in good standing of any other program offered by DLE; (c) material violation by You of applicable laws; provided that where such violation is of such a nature that it can be cured, such violation shall not constitute cause if it is cured within ten (10) days of You becoming aware of its occurrence; and (d) in breach of Confidentiality or code of Conduct, which in the opinion of DLE, is detrimental or embarrassing to DLE. This Agreement shall terminate upon the death of the DFYS Coaching Program Registrant. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations under this Agreement (except those in Section 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, or which otherwise survive under the terms of this Agreement) shall terminate.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. During the delivery of DFYS Coaching Program, You may have had or shall have access to information and materials (in whatever form and howsoever communicated) that are confidential or proprietary to DLE or its subsidiaries and affiliates of the Program (together, the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes the provisions of this Agreement and the information relating to DLE DFYS Coaching Program contents, course materials, call recordings from the coaching sessions, product designs and specifications, data, commissions and pricing policies, sales records, business and marketing development plans, other education and Program materials, contact information of other clients, customer lists, names of joint venture partners, personal information regarding directors, officers, employees, contractors, instructors, training coaches or consultants, or other work produced or developed by or for the DLE. However, “Confidential Information” excludes information and materials which You can demonstrate by written record: (i) were known by You prior to DLE’s disclosure; (ii) properly came into your possession from a third party who was not under any obligation to DLE to maintain the confidentiality; (iii) had become generally available to the public; or (iv) was developed by You without the use of the Confidential Information. The provision of this Section 6 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for two years thereafter.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. DLE retains all rights, title, and interest in any and all intellectual property related to or associated with the DFYS Coaching Program. This includes without limitation to: (a) trademarks and copyrights; (b) any other proprietary right arising under the laws of Canada or other countries if applicable; and (c) Coaching call recordings between You and Your Coaches. You understand and agree that neither the Agreement nor the provision of DFYS Coaching Program by DLE shall constitute a transfer, assignment, or license of any intellectual property rights from or by DLE. You acknowledge the content of the DFYS Coaching services including without limitation the materials and information provided to You as education, is confidential and proprietary to DLE. You agree that You shall not communicate or make available the teachings, materials or information acquired or learned from DLE to any other person. Violation will result in the immediate removal from the DFYS Coaching program. You accept and agree that DLE has full rights to review Your coaching call recordings for training and quality assurance purposes; to use and publish the recordings for marketing, promotion, and indoctrinate to DLE’s current and future course materials purposes.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Each Party hereto covenants and agrees that, during the Term and after the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, it shall not directly or indirectly, and shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that its shareholders, directors, officers, and key employees, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, instructors, training coaches and assigns, as applicable, do not: (a) say, publish, or otherwise transmit any statements, whether oral or written, to any other party whomsoever that may be intended to or that may have the effect of defaming the other party hereto or be of defamatory nature, or that may disparage, call into disrepute, libel, slander or cause injurious falsehood to the other party hereto and, in the case of DLE and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns; or (b) engage in any conduct or pattern of conduct that involves the making or publishing of written or oral statements or remarks, including, without limitation, the repetition or distribution of rumours, allegations, reports or comments, which are disparaging, deleterious or damaging to the integrity, reputation, business or goodwill of the other party hereto and, in the case of DLE and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns or any of the present, former and future products and services.
- CONTACTS. By accepting the Agreement and providing Your credit card information, You agree that DLE may call, email, and text message You regarding Your account information and regarding other offers, products and services.
- INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DLE, its officers, directors, employees, their invitees, shareholders representatives, agents, instructors, and training coaches (in this Section 10, each, an “Indemnified Party” and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions demands and expenses (including any and all legal fees and other expenses incurred in investigating or defending against any claim, action, lawsuit, demand, administrative proceeding or investigation, whether commenced or threatened) (collectively, the “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject in so far as such Losses arise out of Your receipt for DFYS Coaching Program, action taken in response thereto, or are based upon any breach of a representation, warranty, covenant or your obligation contained in this Agreement; provided that such indemnity shall not be available to an Indemnified Party in respect of Losses resulting from the Indemnified Party’s fraud, wilful misconduct or gross negligence. The provisions of this Section 10 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for (3) years thereafter. In addition, Your indemnity obligation includes but is not limited to any claim for personal injury sustained while travelling to or attending any in-person seminar or other training provided by DLE to You.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL DLE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO DLE AS PER COURSE FEES GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Except for the duty to make payments hereunder when due, and the indemnification provisions under this Agreement neither Party shall be responsible to the other for any delay, damage or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: Any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strike, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material or equipment shortages or any other causes (except financial) beyond the control of either Party.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature, or description that You have against DLE shall be resolved exclusively in final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator selected by DLE within a reasonable time of You giving notice of arbitration to DLE. Arbitration shall be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. You agree not to file suit against DLE, any of its successors, assignees, transferees, subsidiaries, parent and associate corporations, affiliates, principals, administrators, officers, directors, board members, agents, employees, contractors, instructors, and training coaches. The dispute will be subject to the rules of arbitration as determined by the Arbitrator. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on the Parties and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that each Party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees in any arbitration or litigation, regardless of which Party, if either of them, is deemed the prevailing party. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions prevents DLE from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other reflect available to protect DLE’s interest prior to, during, or following the filing or any arbitration or other proceeding. Any claim must be brought in arbitration within one (1) year from when the claim arises.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION. You understand and agree that You will waive the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. Claims brought against DLE may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of British Columbia without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule or regulation, and this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- NO ASSIGNMENT. Each Seat within Your DFYS Coaching Program is a one-to-one registration, and is non-transferable and non-sharable with spouse, partners, other members in your family, same household, and any other related parties. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party.
DLE Reserves the right to amend this Agreement, including the DFYS Coaching Program benefits, at any time without your prior consent. Any amendment to this Agreement or the DFYS Coaching Program benefits, from time to time, shall be effective as of the earlier of the date of posting of the amendment on DLE’s website www.danlok.com or upon the delivery of actual notice to you.
This Terms and Conditions was last modified on August 12, 2021.