Text or Call: 833-432-6565 (4-Dan-Lok)
(Add 1+ for outside of North America)
This Terms and Conditions is legally enforceable. Please read all the terms carefully.
The High Ticket CoachTM Kaizen Coaching Program offers you the opportunity to invest in yourself and your personal development with our materials, our practice, and access to our Coach Trainer – Alex Mandossian through Live or Virtual events, webinar or pre-recorded training sessions. In addition, you will receive a series of One-on-One Coaching sessions throughout the entire Program with our Certified High Ticket Coaches.
The term “HTCoach + Coaching Program” used in this Agreement refers to the then-current services, course contents and benefits that DLE may provide to You as part of HTCoach + Coaching Program. The HTCoach + Coaching Program may include online education and training from members of Team Dan Lok; opportunities to meet and learn from Coach Trainer – Alex Mandossian inperson, through live or virtual events or webinars; one-on-one coaching sessions by our Certified High Ticket CoachTM; access to online groups and communities; exclusive HTCoach bonuses materials, or other opportunities. You acknowledge, agree, and accept that DLE may at any time add, remove, amend, or replace any of the services and benefits made available to You as part of HTCoach + Coaching Program, and you agree and accept that such addition, removal, amendment, or replacement will not nullify the legal effect of this Agreement.
You acknowledge, agree,and accept that in addition to this Agreement, DLE may set specific terms and conditions, standard operating policies and procedures, community participation guidelines and program graduation orcompletion requirements that would govern the delivery of HTCoach + Coaching Program. Such terms are incorporated into this Agreement by reference, and you agree to be bound and adhered by such terms and conditions to the extent that you wish to receive the HTCoach + Coaching Program.
1. PAYMENT TERMS. You authorize DLE to process the credit card information youhave provided to DLE, in the amount set forth on the Agreement for HTCoach + Coaching Program on the checkout page or direct invoice from DLE payment system or accounting system. The payment terms on the Agreement include seither one of the Program and payment option:
|One-time Full Payment Option
|3-Pay Monthly Payment Option
High Ticket CoachTM + Kaizen Coaching Program
(Includes 8 Coaching Sessions from High Ticket CoachTM Program)
(Includes 24 Coaching Sessions from Kaizen Coaching Program)
|US $10,000 **
|US $4,000 X 3
|** Special Easy Split payment option is available for Limited time ONLY: First payment: US $5,000 due immediately. Second payment: US $5,000 due within 10 Calendar Days after First payment
NOTE: NO other Payment Plan Option is available.
NOTE: Program pricing may be subject to change without Notice.
Should wire transfer payment method be used for remitting the course fee, the transfer must be remitted to DLE within 7 business days from the date of enrollment to complete registration of HTCoach + Coaching program. You acknowledge and agree that the HTCoach + Coaching Program does not include travel and lodging and such travel or lodging expenses incurred by You, in the case of attending a Live in-person event. It shall be Your sole responsibility and shall be in addition to any fees or expenses You paid for HTCoach + Coaching Program.
2. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION. By accepting this Agreement, You acknowledge that You have thoroughly and carefully considered the cost and the value of joining the HTCoach + Coaching Program prior to making this commitment to invest.
Due to the nature of our HTCoach + Coaching Program and services, which includes downloadable videos, digital contents and documents, tools, streaming videos, online training portal membership and subscriptions, live and/or virtual events, and/or students and coaches’ interactions through online or video conference call sessions, and other unless otherwise stated,
ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
You may request a refund NO LATER THAN 24 HOURS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE in writing via email to submit a Support Ticket to email@example.com. NO REFUND WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS.
If You joined the HTCoach + Coaching Program using our payment plan option (if applicable) and if DLE grants that You are eligible for a refund per above, DLE will refund the amounts received from You and release You from the remainder future unbilled payment obligations.
If You choose to join the HTCoach + Coaching Program using our Easy Split payment option or 3-Pay Monthly Payment Option, You agree that the payment option is not a subscription, and that You may not terminate or modify Your payment option at will.
Your HTCoach + Coaching Program includes One-on-One Coaching Sessions, NO REFUND will be available for any unused Coaching Sessions.
When You choose to join the High Ticket CoachTM + KaizenCoaching Program, You acknowledged and agreed to commit to the FULL Coaching Term, NO REFUND will be available for any unused Coaching Sessions.
NO CANCELLATION and NO WITHDRAWAL of the Coaching Program is allowed during the Coaching Term.
In the event of default or delinquent payment, DLE has the right to terminate Your HTCoach + Coaching Program access without notice and without liability to You. See Section 6 regarding Termination for more details.
NO CANCELLATION of Your registration is allowed after 24 hours from the date of Your purchase. Upon submission of Your cancellation request, You may not attend any classes, coaching session or otherwise receive any HTCoach + Coaching Program services and benefits. Doing so will render Your cancellation request null and void.
You agree and acknowledge that requesting a refund or cancellation of Your HTCoach + Coaching Program will waive Your eligibility to enroll in HTCoach + Coaching Program in the future. ALL “Refund” and “Cancellation” requests will only be reviewed by submitting a formal cancellation request in writing via email to submit a Support Ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellation request is to be submitted within the above stated time period will be honored. If not, no refunds will be honored.
3. CERTIFICATION. DLE will not issue any graduation certificate, digital certification badge to You if You have not gone through the entire HTCoach program, including Coaching Sessions and meeting the graduation requirements, and fully met the Program payment obligations. You acknowledge and agree that DLE will provide (5) attempts to You to fulfill the HTCoach Program graduation requirement by achieving 100% score on the HTCoach Certification Test. You acknowledge, accept, and agree that failure to pass Your HTCoach Certification Test after (5) attempts does not warrant any refund to your HTCoach Program. You acknowledge and understand that You have (6) months from the date of Your registration to complete the HTCoach Program curriculum and certification requirement. A $500 Exam Re-initiation Fee will be levied and payable by You if You want to extend the Program expiry period by another 6 months. DLE reserves the right to cease Your digital certificate badge in the event that You breached this Agreement.
4. COACHING SESSIONS OBLIGATION. Your HTCoach + Coaching program includes a series of Coaching Sessions, You acknowledge, agree and accept the following obligations:
– It is Your responsibility to maintain contact with Your assigned Coach and schedule Your Coaching Sessions
– It is Your responsibility to attend Your Coaching sessions on time and act with respect and professionalism
– It is Your responsibility to connect and maintain contact with Your Accountability Partner to perform Role Playing exercises to optimize Your learning and Your successful completion of the HTCoach + Coaching Program
– Under no circumstance, Your Coach is obligated to provide any make-up Coaching Session(s) if You missed Your Coaching appointment(s).
– Rescheduling of Your coaching sessions is allowed with reasonable advance notice to Your coach. You should be mindful to exert respect of the time commitment by Your coach, Your fellow HTCoach + Coaching Program students and Yourself to get maximum results
– Skipping or not following your Coaching sessions sequence will impair your ability to absorb the HTCoach + Coaching Program materials and your learning progress, therefore, each Coaching session that requires rescheduling should be no more than 30 days from Your initial scheduled date. Your Coach has no obligation to honor a request to reschedule of Your coaching session(s) beyond the 30 days timeline.
– The HTCoach Program completion will typically require 13 weeks of Your commitment to produce optimal benefits.
– During the Entire period of Your Coaching Program, DLE will assign “one” designated Coach to conduct Your Coaching sessions. DLE strongly recommend You stay with the “one” designated Coach throughout the Entire Period.
– DLE allowsan option for You to request a change of Designated Coach for “ONE-TIME ONLY” during the Entire Coaching period, for a US $500 administration fee.
NO REFUNDS will be honored for any missed or unused coaching sessions.
5. NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that DLE made No promise, warranty, guarantee,or any other representation with respect to Your future employment opportunity, income or gains resulting from the provision of HTCoach + Coaching Program and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as a result of any income claims.
6. TERMINATION. DLE reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability by DLE to You to terminate Your HTCoach + Coaching Program registration, disbanding Your access to community or other students’ social media platform, and course materials with no refund, on any of the following grounds: (a) if You violate the Terms of this Agreement; (b) if You fail to pay any of Your payments when due; (c) if You cease to be a member in good standing of any other program offered by DLE; (d) material violation by You of applicable laws; provided that where such violation is of such a nature that it can be cured, such violation shall not constitute cause if it is cured within ten (10) days of You becoming aware of its occurrence; and (e) in breach of Confidentiality or code of Conduct, which in the opinion of DLE, is detrimental or embarrassing to DLE. This Agreement shall terminate upon death of the HTCoach + Coaching Program Registrant. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations under this Agreement (except those in Section 7,8,9,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18, or which otherwise survive under the terms of this Agreement) shall terminate.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. During the delivery of HTCoach + Coaching Program, You may have had or shall have access to information and materials (in whatever form and howsoever communicated) that are confidential or proprietary to DLE or its subsidiaries and affiliates of the Program (together, the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes the provisions of this Agreement and the information relating to DLE HTCoach + Coaching Program contents, course materials, call recordings from the coaching sessions, product designs and specifications, data, commissions and pricing policies, sales records, business and marketing development plans, other education and Program materials, contact information of other students, customer lists, names of joint venture partners, personal information regarding directors, officers, employees, contractors, instructors, training coaches or consultants, or other work produced or developed by or for the DLE. However, “Confidential Information” excludes information and materials which You can demonstrate by written record: (i) were known by You prior to DLE’s disclosure; (ii) properly came into your possession from a third party who was not under any obligation to DLE to maintain the confidentiality; (iii) had become generally available to the public; or (iv) was developed by You without the use of the Confidential Information. The provision of this Section 7 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for two years there after.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. DLE retains all rights, title, and interest in any and all intellectual property related to or associated with the HTCoach + Coaching Program. This includes without limitation to: (a) trademarks and copyrights; (b) any other proprietary right arising under the laws of Canada or other countries if applicable; and (c) Coaching call recordings between You and Your Coaches. You understand and agree that neither the Agreement nor the provision of HTCoach + Coaching Program by DLE shall constitute a transfer, assignment, or license of any intellectual property rights from or by DLE. You acknowledge the content of the HTCoach + Coaching services including without limitation the materials and information provided to You as education, is confidential and proprietary to DLE. You agree that You shall not communicate or make available the teachings, materials or information acquired or learned from DLE to any other person. Violation will result in the immediate removal from the HTCoach + Coaching program. You accept and agree that DLE has full rights to review Your coaching call recordings for training and quality assurance purposes; to use and publish the recordings for marketing, promotion, and indoctrinate to DLE’s current and future course materials purposes.
9. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Each Party hereto covenants and agrees that, during the Term and after the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, it shall not directly or indirectly, and shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that its shareholders, directors, officers, and key employees, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, instructors, training coaches and assigns, as applicable, do not: (a) say, publish, or otherwise transmit any statements, whether oral or written, to any other party whomsoever that may be intended to or that may have the effect of defaming the other party hereto or be of defamatory nature, or that may disparage, call into disrepute, libel, slander or cause injurious falsehood to the other party hereto and, in the case of DLE and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns; or (b) engage in any conduct or pattern of conduct that involves the making or publishing of written or oral statements or remarks, including, without limitation, the repetition or distribution of rumours, allegations, reports or comments, which are disparaging, deleterious or damaging to the integrity, reputation, business or goodwill of the other party hereto and, in the case of DLE and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns or any of the present, former and future products and services.
10. CONTACTS. By accepting the Agreement and providing Your credit card information, You agree that DLE may call, email, and text message You regarding Your account information and regarding other offers, products and services.
11. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DLE, its officers, directors, employees, their invitees, share holders representatives, agents, instructors, and training coaches (in this Section 11, each, an “Indemnified Party” and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions demands and expenses (including any and all legal fees and other expenses incurred in investigating or defending against any claim, action, lawsuit, demand, administrative proceeding or investigation, whether commenced or threatened) (collectively, the “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject in so far as such Losses arise out of Your receipt for HTCoach + Coaching Program, action taken in response thereto, or are based upon any breach of a representation, warranty, covenant or your obligation contained in this Agreement; provided that such indemnity shall not be available to an Indemnified Party in respect of Losses resulting from the Indemnified Party’s fraud, wilful misconduct or gross negligence. The provisions of this Section 11 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for (3) years thereafter. In addition, Your indemnity obligation includes but is not limited to any claim for personal injury sustained while travelling to or attending any in-person seminar or other training provided by DLE to You.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL DLE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO DLE AS PER COURSE FEES GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU, YOU WAIVEANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
13. FORCE MAJEURE. Except for the duty to make payments hereunder when due,and the indemnification provisions under this Agreement neither Party shall be responsible to the other for any delay, damage or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event”shall mean: Any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection,revolution or civil strike, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of publicenemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authoritieshaving jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material or equipment shortages or any other causes(except financial) beyond the control of either Party.
14. ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature, or description that You have against DLE shall be resolved exclusively in final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator selected by DLE within a reasonable time of You giving notice of arbitration to DLE. Arbitration shall be held in Vancouver, British Columbia,Canada. You agree not to file suit against DLE, any of its successors, assignees, transferees, subsidiaries, parent and associate corporations, affiliates, principals, administrators, officers, directors, board members, agents, employees, contractors, instructors, and training coaches. The dispute will be subject to the rules of arbitrationas determined by the Arbitrator. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on the Parties and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that each Party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’fees in any arbitration or litigation, regardless of which Party, if either of them, is deemed the prevailing party. This agreement to arbitrate survives any terminationor expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions prevents DLE from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other reflect available to protect DLE’s interest prior to, during, or following the filing or any arbitration or other proceeding. Any claim must be brought in arbitration within one (1) year from when the claim arises.
15. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION. You understand and agree that You will waivethe right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. Claims brought against DLE may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
16. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of British Columbia without regard to any choice of law provisions.
17. SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule or regulation, and this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, asso modified, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
18. NO ASSIGNMENT. Your HTCoach + Coaching Program is a one-to-one registration, and is non-transferable and non-sharable with spouse, partners, other members in your family, same household, and any other related parties. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party.
DLE Reserves the right to amend this Agreement, including the HTCoach + Coaching Program benefits, at any time without your prior consent. Any amendment to this Agreement or the HTCoach + Coaching Program benefits, from time to time, shall be effective as of the earlier of the date of posting of the amendment on DLE’s website www.danlok.com or upon the delivery of actual notice to you.
This Terms and Conditions was last modified on April 10, 2023.